Terms & Conditions
By accepting the Purchase Order, the supplier accepts the following terms and conditions from Aero Engineering, Inc. when identified on the Purchase Order:
- The supplier shall provide product in strict conformance to specifications and requirements as documented on the Purchase Order. The supplier shall notify and obtain approval from Aero Engineering, Inc. prior to making any changes to a product or process definition. Failure to do so could result in rejection of the part or lot.
- The supplier shall maintain a quality management system in compliance with regulations and industry standards that will allow the supplier to comply with all requirements on the Purchase Order.
- Aero Engineering, Inc. and their customers shall have the authority to inspect product at the supplier's facility prior to acceptance. The supplier warrants that the material delivered is of the quality ordered, is free of all defects, and meets all drawing and Purchase Order requirements.
- If the product is found to be defective Aero Engineering, Inc. shall have the right to return the product for rework or credit at the expense of the supplier.
- The supplier shall provide a Certificate of Conformance with each delivery of product on the Purchase Order. The certificate shall provide the following information:
- Supplier name and address
- Date certificate issued
- Aero Engineering, Inc. Purchase Order number
- Specifications and/or drawing requirements and revision level
- A statement of quality indicating that all material used is in accordance with the applicable specifications. All processes prescribed in the drawing or Purchase Order meet the specification requirements. All required inspections and/or tests have been successfully completed.
- Signature and title of the authorized company quality management representative.
- Packaging and Shipping: The supplier shall ensure that the delivered product is clean, preservation and packaging is free of foreign object or debris. Good commercial packaging practice shall be used when not specified on the Purchase Order or drawing. If other shipping instructions are included in the Purchase Order they shall be adhered to. The following documentation must be included in each package:
- All data and documents required by the Purchase Order (i.e., certifications, test data, inspection data, test reports, etc)
- The Purchase Order number, part number (as provided), quantity, unit of measure and serial number (if applicable).
- Failure Analysis; when requested by Aero Engineering, Inc., the supplier shall perform a failure analysis and prepare a report providing at a minimum the following information:
- Reject document identification number
- Description of the failed items or components
- The root cause of the failure
- Affectivity of the failure
- The corrective action to prevent future failures
- Purchase Order number
- Failure to process per Aero Engineering, Inc. instructions on the Purchase Order resulting in a scrapped part, will be the sole financial liability of the supplier. Cost will be determined by material, manufacturing, and pre-existing processing costs.
- All records shall be kept for a minimum of 10 years as of the date shown on Purchase Order.
- Aero Engineering, Inc. and any of its regulatory authorities shall have right of access to all facilities and all applicable records associated with the Purchase Order.
- All requirements here and on the Purchase Order shall be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers including key characteristics, if any.
Material purchases are pursuant to the requirements under the DFARS clause of 252.225-7014
Warning – The attached Purchase Order contains technical data within the definition of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and is subject to the export control laws of the U.S. Government. Transfer of this data by any means to a foreign person, whether in the U.S. or abroad, without an export license or any other approval from the U.S. Department of State is strictly prohibited.
Aero Engineering, Inc. Copywrite 2012